We enjoy a half-day walking tour through the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter visiting Chua Ong Pagoda, Chinese Assembly Halls, the 200- year old Tam Ky ancestral house and the Japanese Bridge.
After lunch we take a short boat ride to a nearby island to visit a handicraft village specializing in ceramics and also the boat building yards. Hoi An is now one of four World Heritage listed sites in Vietnam.
• English speaking guide on land tour
• Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
• Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
• Short boat ride
• Tips and gratuities
• Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
• Services, Meals and Drinks other not mentioned in itinerary
• Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
• Pre and Post accommodation
You will be collected from your hotel. Pick up time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.
Air conditioned bus, walking, boat ride
What to take:
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras and drinking water etc.