Meet your guide at 7am for the Msyon trip ( we recommend the early drive trip to Myson to avoid the crown at mid morning )
Drive to visit Myson Cham ruined tower. Myson is one of the most stunning sights in Hoi An area, and a UNESCO World Heritage recognized Site. During the century when Tra Kieu ( then known as Simhapura) served as the political capital of Champa, My Son was the site of the most important Cham intellectual and religious centre, and also may served as a burial place for Cham monarchs. My Son is considered to be Cham’s counterpart to the grand cities of South-East Asia’s other Indian influenced civilizations: Angkor( Cambodia), Bagan( Myanmar) Ayuthaya (Thailand) and Borobudur (Java). Balance of the day at leisure.
• English speaking guide on land tour
• Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
• Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
• Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
• Services, Meals and Drinks other not mentioned in itinerary
• Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
• Tips and gratuities
• Pre and Post accommodation in Danang or Hoi An
Pick Up time: 08.00 AM
You will be collected from your hotel. Pick up time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.
Air conditioned bus, walking.
What to take:
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras and drinking water etc.