Our city tour begins at the Citadel and then moves in to the rolling hills of the surrounding countryside where we find the Royal Tombs to the Nguyen Emperors. After having viewed the splendid landscaped gardens and ornate architecture of the kings' final resting places we return to Hue.
In the evening we have a boat cruise on the tranquil waters of the Perfume River.
• English speaking guide on land tour
• Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air-conditioned vehicle
• Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
• Boat rides mentioned
• Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
• Services, Meals and Drinks other not mentioned in itinerary
• Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
• Tips and gratuities
• Pre and Post accommodation in Hue
Pick Up time: 08.00 AM
You will be collected from your hotel. Pick up time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.
Air conditioned bus
What to take:
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras and drinking water etc.