Departing from Hue we drive 60kms to Bach Ma National Park. Bach Ma summit offers a range of unique trails for those interested in wildlife and history or who simply wish to enjoy the distinctive natural beauty of the park. Each trail can be walked in under a day and do not require any special hiking equipment.
This afternoon we hike through sub-tropical forest taking us to the Ngu Ho and Do Quyen Waterfalls. The Ngu Ho or Five-lakes Cascade is a series of small waterfalls which crash down into pristine pools of clear water secluded under a canopy of foliage.
• Lunch as indicated
• English speaking guide
• All transportation and transfers
• Admission fees and permits where applicable
• Drinking mineral water during the trip
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses
• Tips and Gratuities
• Pre & Post trip accommodation in Hue
• Services and meals and drinks other not mentioned in itinerary
Guide will meet you at the hotel at 08.00AM
Air conditioned bus.
What to bring
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, drinking water etc.