Day 01: Hue - Vinh Moc Tunnels - Dong Hoi ( - / L / D)
Depart from Hue in the morning. En route to the tunnels at Vinh Moc, we'll stop at Quang Tri. From here, we'll proceed to Vinh Moc and the amazing 2.8 km of tunnels. Unlike their counterparts in Cu Chi in Southern Vietnam, the Vinh Moc tunnels remain unaltered and therefore offer an authentic view of underground life. We enter the tunnels and explore the subterranean passageways. Later we retire to the town of Dong Hoi for the night.
Day 02: Dong Hoi - Phong Nha National Park - Hue( B / L )
We will drive to the Son River where we take a boat trip to the famed caves at Phong Nha. The park has some beautiful limestone formations, grottoes and caves and forest. The park also contains the largest primeval forest in Vietnam and the biggest limestone mountain range on the planet. Following our exploration of the caves we return to Dong Hoi for lunch before driving back to Hue.
• English speaking guide
• All transportation and transfers from Hue
• Meal indicated in the itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
• Admission fees and permits where applicable
• Drinking water during the trip
• Accommodation at selected hotels with daily breakfast
• Travel insurance
• Personal expenses
• Tips and Gratuities
• Pre & Post trip accommodation in Hue
• Services and Meals and Drinks other not mentioned in itinerary
Guide will meet you at the hotel at 08.00AM
Air conditioned bus, boat cruise.
What to bring
We suggest a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, drinking water etc.
Pick Up time: 08.00 AM
You will be collected from your hotel. Pick up time will be advised upon confirmation of booking.
Air conditioned bus